Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Should we celebrate?

This is my 100th post to this blog...my goodness...I can't believe that I have done that many since I first started this back on January 7th. And, I thank all those who have stuck with us and continued to read and keep up with Woody. We definitely still covet your prayers even when we seem to be treading water...like now.

The blog has been very therapeutic for me as it has helped me cope with all that has been going on around us. It is good to write down what happens each day...especially those days in the hospital. Sometimes I am amazed that certain things actually happened...a lot doesn't seem possible...like a dream...a bad dream at times! The blog has really helped us get information about Woody to a lot of people without having to be on the phone all the time. And I am using the blog like a diary for us, as I often look back to see what happened exactly when. I am capturing all the blogs in word documents so I can refer to them on down the road...if this site should ever disappear I will still have what I have written.

Woody is still waiting to hear from the radiologist. I personally don't like this waiting and want to get the show on the road since it looks like radiation has to happen. Woody is scheduled to have a CAT scan at Vandy on April 21st...looks like that will have to be postponed since the radiation won't be completed by then. Woody is planning to call the radiologist's office tomorrow if they haven't called us first. So maybe I will know something to tell you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment