Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday

I almost entitled it "Monday." I think that I must have lost a day somewhere...like at Vanderbilt!

Woody said that he hadn't realized how much yesterday took out of him...but he said that he REALLY slept last night and then when 5am came he wasn't ready to start the day...usually he is awake for quite some time before his 5 am rising time. He didn't know if it was the dyes that they put into his system for the scan or just the long day, but something wore him out. Shortly after we returned from Nashville last night, he was asleep in his recliner. Then he had to awaken himself to go upstairs to go to bed. It's when I see him so tired like that, that I realize that he really is sick...as he really doesn't look sick and most of the time doesn't act sick. But these days he does tire much more easily than he did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment