Thursday, April 1, 2010

We're hanging in there...


...sort of like this squirrel! We have quite the acrobats at our bird feeder...of course I would rather have birds...and we do have some...but these rascally fellas seem to think that it is mainly for them! Woody got up early, went to work, worked, didn't walk at lunch (proud of him!), worked some more, and then came home to rest and relax. He, again, is in quite a bit of pain. I think that he must have taken some of his pain medication as he was sleeping pretty deeply for a while. I sewed again today. Esther's jumper is finished and Abigail's is underway. I made Cream of Reubin Soup this afternoon...yum!
The excitement for the day came, when one of the siding workers rang the doorbell. They wanted me to know that one of our dormers was infested with wasps...oh, boy! So I had to call an exterminator. All the exterminator did was spray and said that he couldn't guarantee that they would all be gone...another oh, boy! I think the workers plan to come armed tomorrow with those cans of wasp killer that you can spray from a distance! I have one of the wasps in the house...but haven't managed to corner it to where I dare swat at it! At the moment I don't know where it is.
We will head off to Vanderbilt in the morning (so what else is new?!). This will be the third trip in twelve days for Woody. We are going to drive to Murfreesboro and then let Melany take over the driving. She has the day off because it is Good Friday. I am sure that we will be bombarded with all sorts of information to sift through and perhaps make some decisions. I don't know if a final decision will be made by the time we depart from Vanderbilt or not. I'll let you know tomorrow night how our day goes and what, if anything, has been decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment