Saturday, March 3, 2012

A "This and That" Saturday

Woody seems to have had a very busy Saturday...me...well, I have just sort of taken it easy and done a little of this and a little of that. Woody's first task of the day was grocery shopping. Then he came home and put most of the groceries away, as I hadn't gotten underway with my day yet. Next he baked a cake and then went to the library. When he got home from the library he made one of his favorites...Martha's Vegetable Chili. It's one of those that tastes better the longer it simmers...also gets spicier the longer it simmers. I had a bowl for supper and it did a good job of helping me clear my sinuses! I don't think that it would quite take on the title of "five alarm chili," but it is rather spicy...but good. This evening Woody has gotten underway with helping me get the form filled out to send back to my insurance company trying to get them to reimburse us for my one prescription back in December when my new policy took over. I have mopped the kitchen floor, made some future sewing plans (that is about as far as I seem to get with sewing these days...just plans in my head!), read, and had a nap...oh, and did a bit of shopping (the easiest kind...on the internet!), and worked on the garden club photo program that I will present later this month. Woody has also read, done his daily crossword puzzle, played several games of Scrabble with the computer, and watched some TV. I would say that Woody has done a lot of "this and that" today...me not so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment