Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 13, Cycle 1




Woody got up early this morning and walked his 12 mile route. After he came home, he worked a little more on the tree that is in the pictures. This redbud tree had been leaning for quite some time and with the last heavy rains it decided to lay down the rest of the way. So Woody has been sawing away on it a little at a time. He sawed off a few more limbs and took them out to the limb pile by the road. Then he went to the library. He came home with books and DVDs. I think that he needs to start a DVD list like his book list (he writes every book he reads on a list that he keeps on the computer...the list is VERY long since he reads so much and because he has been keeping the list for years). The reason that he needs to keep a DVD list: of the three movies that he brought home he had seen two of them already. Besides watching DVDs he has read this afternoon and evening...and I think done a bit of dozing.
I'm late posting tonight because I decided to start a file on the computer with pictures in it to use on the blog. Sometimes it takes me more than twice as long to find just the right picture and get it ready than it does to write the blog...so I decided to save myself some time by getting a lot of pictures ready so I can just go in and choose the right one for the day! Now...I spent a LOT of time doing that and then when I decided what I was going to write about tonight...I had to go find the tree pictures as they weren't in the new blog picture file! Oh, well...there are now lots of pictures ready and waiting for just the right blog in which to post them. Working on the pictures made me sleepy...so that called for a nap...and when I woke up it was past time to fix dinner...so that's my excuse for being late with the blog...and I'm sticking to it! (And, supper was very good...though late!)

No comments:

Post a Comment