Monday, January 24, 2011

Mellow Monday

We have had a very nice day weather wise here in Middle TN...according to Weather Bug we got up to 54F today. Woody got up early and worked on writing a prayer. I don't know how many are aware that he has been writing prayers for some time. He may consider publishing a book of his prayers in the future. I proof read it after I got up. I slept in once again due to reading too late into the night...I'm about done with this series so maybe then I will do better about getting to sleep earlier! Woody walked to the library this afternoon. He needed another book in the series that he is reading and he attempted to get me the last one in my series...but it had to be ordered from the Manchester library (Tullahoma couldn't find their copy that the computer said was on the shelf...I'm glad that other libraries have the same problem that we have at the church library!) and I have to wait even for that copy as they said that someone was on the waiting list for it...at least my name is on the list. I have worked on getting the downstairs back to "normal." And...I "think" that I managed to accomplish that today with lots of trips up and down the stairs locating where I had stored things during Christmas. I have vacuumed and swept the downstairs rooms. And, at the moment the dishwasher and the drier are running. It seems like I have had a full day...at least I am feeling tired! Woody is now at the Monday night prayer meeting at church. He has read and watched a bit of TV also today. I have also messed around a bit more with the photography software that Woody gave me for Christmas. I am definitely feeling much better today.

Tonight's picture was taken out the car window when we were heading to AZ back in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment