Saturday, February 9, 2013

What Day Is It?

I'm still confused as to what day and/or what time it is...somewhere this week lost a day or so (or so it seems) and I'm not sure which time zone my body is on. I'm so off in my sleep pattern that I may never get back to "normal" again! I seem to sleep at any time but the right time! I have done less napping today so maybe I will feel more "normal" tomorrow?!? Woody made his weekly walk to the library this morning. Then this afternoon he walked to pick up one of his prescriptions and turned that walk into a six-mile walk. I got up and put a ham in the oven. The other accomplishment...or at least part of an accomplishment was that I found time today to start copying all my photos onto a second Passport external drive. That takes some time and I just hadn't had time to make my second backup. It still isn't complete, but at least I have a good start on it. I decided that I should have all my current photos sorted into the first Passport before transferring one of the largest folders over to the second one. At least this time I have less than two months to sort through! I discovered tonight's photo on Facebook today and couldn't resist sharing it. These are our neighbors minus the glue that binds them together...I guess Kathy was taking the picture! We haven't seen the children in these new shirts...cute huh?! For those that don't know about our son and his family's ministry, you can check them out at: www.crazytieguy.com God uses them in an amazing ministry!

No comments:

Post a Comment