Thursday, June 13, 2013

Lazy Thursday (for me, anyway)

I have done just about as close to nothing as one could possibly do today! I did go for a short walk with Woody this morning to check to see if this flower (tonight's photo) was in bloom. Woody has seen it on his evening and early morning walks. It closes up during the heat of the day. I think that the blooms were starting to close by the time that we got there...but still pretty. We came home to see Elijah walking dejectedly back towards his house. He was disappointed that he come over to our house to find us gone! We did get his attention...Goosey (Woody) honking (as in a goose noise) and me calling his name. He finally heard us over the sound of wind in the trees and turned around and happily retraced his steps. Abigail and Graham came over and were both in need of some church library books so the three of us headed off to check some out. After that, I did just about nothing for the rest of the day. Woody did get in a little mowing before a storm blew through this afternoon. He waited to take his walk till this evening and just left for a four-mile walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment