Thursday, September 19, 2013

House Cleaning!

This little bird seems to have the same idea as Woody and I do...cleaning house. Woody has been cleaning on the outside of the house and I have been working on the inside. We got a call from Nathan and family around 8:15 this morning and they were waiting to board the plane in Washington DC. So they had gotten through their first flight (Atlanta to DC). And, everyone had done fine! They should be arriving, according to the itinerary, in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia around 10:45pm central time. Then they have a lay over and then will get on the last plane for this part of their trip and head to Entebbe, Uganda. I can't imagine being on a plane that long! I'm sure that they will be glad for the lay over in Ethiopia...just to be able to stretch their legs for a while. It has been a bit quiet around the house today! I have alternated between cleaning and relaxing...probably more relaxing than cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment