Friday, February 14, 2014

Plans Foiled

The day started out as usual for Woody. He had his 18th radiation treatment and then he ran an errand. I pretty much just puttered around...not accomplishing a whole lot. We had plans to eat out...went out early...but...obviously not early enough on this popular day to eat out. We didn't feel like playing the waiting game so said that we would have our Valentine's Day date on another day! At some point in the day we have both taken pretty lengthy naps...at least lengthy for Woody in the day time...now for me...such naps are sort of becoming part of my daily routine! I can say that one plan did come together for me as just a few minutes ago, I managed to get the living room back to preChristmas condition...dusted, vacuumed and all! I had wanted to have that all done before Valentine's Day...but happy to have it done on Valentine's Day. Now I just have to clear the dining room table and all will be back to "normal" downstairs. And, tomorrow sounds like a good day to accomplish that! Now it is almost time for the Olympics. We are having a rainy Valentine evening. Oh, and, other plans foiled...Woody was supposed to have his sleep study tonight, but this morning he got a call that they were postponing it till towards the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment