Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Sunset over Tullahoma

This is the scene that greeted me as I closed my curtains a few minutes ago.  Looks like the day is coming to a close. I sort of took it easy today...read some, did a few things on my iPad and did some cross stitching.  I did manage to clean out the drawer under my oven...so the kitchen cabinet and drawer cleaning continues.  As I clean in the kitchen plans/dreams are forming in my head as to what I would like to do "if and when" we decide to redo our kitchen.  I have even pulled in one of my friends to help me do a little dreaming.  Woody says that it is okay to dream!  It will be fun passing ideas back and forth!  So dreaming and cleaning...well, it makes the cleaning a bit more fun!  Also I figure that "if" we do this task that it had better be very well planned out, as I know that if you "fail to plan then you should plan to fail"...so I figure that this dreaming is part of the planning!  Woody went on a four-mile walk today.  One of the benefits of this walk is that he bought tomatoes at our local fruit and vegetable "stand."  It is good to see it opened again after it being closed for the winter.  The tomatoes that he got look fantastic for first tomatoes of the season...even the owner said that these were really good for first tomatoes.  I have managed to get a load of wash going...so hopefully I will remember to go down once the washer has finished and transfer them to the drier.  I'm going back to my reading and Woody is watching a library DVD movie.  So looks like we have settled in for the night.

1 comment: