Saturday, August 16, 2014

Saturday

Woody got up and walked four miles in the cool of the morning.  Mid morning we headed off to Shelbyville, TN for the visitation for a long time  former member of First Baptist, Tullahoma.  Since Walmart was in our path on our return trip, Woody decided to include me in his Saturday Walmart shopping trip. We Walmarted and then went home.  I got a call from Kathy to come over next door to view the three girls in the wedding regalia that they had purchased this morning.  The three of them are going to be flower girls in their cousin's wedding later in the Fall.  They looked cute in their lacy dresses and cowboy boots!  It's going to be a barn wedding!  I asked Joy which she liked better the dress or the boots and she said, "the dress!"  I really expected her to say the boots!  I have had a weird evening...fell asleep...must have slept really soundly and woke up all disoriented so not sure that this will make sense or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment