Saturday, July 25, 2015

18...Is It Possible?!?

Could it really be possible that the sweet little boy in tonight's picture turned 18 today and will soon be heading off to college?!? My...time does go by all too quickly. Happy Birthday, Alex! Woody got up and walked four miles this morning. Later in the morning he did his normal Saturday errands...library and Walmart and, I think, a quick stop at Kroger (anyway, I think I recall a Kroger bag among the bags that I unpacked and put away). I got up and went back into the sewing room and got busy going through things and throwing things away and putting other things away. I did work a little on preparation for making some Christmas ornaments. But haven't started actually stitching them as I realized that I had forgotten to get a couple of colors of thread when I was at JoAnn's yesterday. So this afternoon I made a quick run to JoAnn's and bought two spools of thread. Woody made some healthy strawberry banana shakes...the recipe that he bought the bee pollen for...well, I drank a small amount...tasted pretty good...it was made with coconut milk. I think that I would just as soon skip the bee pollen...just saying. My throat felt a little scratchy not long after drinking it...but that feeling did go away quickly. I wondered if I was going to have to take Benadryl and sleep for the rest of the day! Now to show how really quickly time flies I will end with a link to our blog of five years ago today...Woody was at NIH for his three week stay. It doesn't seem possible that five years has passed since he went through the TIL protocol! Here's the link to what was happening five years ago: http://wdorrell.blogspot.com/2010/07/end-of-very-adventurous-day.html

No comments:

Post a Comment