Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Rather Warm Wednesday

Early morning for both of us...I woke up at 3 and I'm not sure what time Woody got up, but he mulched for four hours. Then a bit later in the morning he walked to the Farmer's Market that is held at a church every Wednesday morning during produce season. Today he added quite a bit of weight for his walk home...two large zucchinis and 13 ears of corn. I made cucumber gelatin salads...one for us and one for the neighbors (Nathan's family). After lunch I headed off to the church library to work for a couple of hours. Donna and I got quite a few more books ready to be checked out. My car thermometer for outside registered 93 degrees on my way home...I didn't think to look on the way there. As I headed off to the library, Woody headed off to do our weekly Wednesday Krogering. Since I wasn't home, he put most of the groceries away. We have taken it easy since coming home. I have had to be a little careful of my movements as my back has been going into spasms at unexpected times the last few days. Never a dull moment...not easy getting older. Well, I'm going to publish this and talk with Graham. He's waiting on his parents to come home from their Wednesday activities. His youth activities ended sooner than the rest of the family's activities. He had a picnic at one of the parks here in town. The rest went to the skating rink.

No comments:

Post a Comment