Saturday, August 6, 2016

Another Saturday

The birds are happy with me. I filled their (and the squirrels')feeder this morning. Woody headed off to do Saturday errands which included a stop at WalMart, Kroger, and the library. Graham helped me get ready for school starting next week by getting a couple of K'nex teaching kits together. I plan to use them during Elijah's long time--Elijah and I are going to study simple machines...at least that is the plan at this moment! The rest played and Kathy worked on her lesson plans. I got back in the school room attempting to have it ready for Monday. I just need to vacuum in there and then it will be ready. This afternoon Esther came over and found out that the rest of her birthday present had arrived so she, Elijah and Isaac checked that out for a while. Woody is down watching the Olympics. I am going to attempt to watch some this evening. The TV reception didn't cooperate last night for the opening ceremonies...so I'm not putting a lot of faith in being able to view them this evening. But it is raining and sometimes that helps with the reception on NBC...we will see...or I hope that we will be able to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment