Saturday, March 24, 2018

Quieter Day

Our neighborhood has been much quieter today--no trees crashing to the ground or chain saws buzzing or grinders grinding up branches, etc.!  I still can't believe how many trees they cut down.

We have had a pretty quiet Saturday in other ways too.  Woody made his usual trip to the public library.  And, he has spent quite a bit of time outside working in picking leaves out of the gardens...a time consuming job!  The gardens are really looking good where he has finished picking leaves out.  I have pretty much done a little of this and a little of that and a lot of not much.  I'm still sort of dragging since I seem to be out of my usual pattern of sleep.  Last night due to taking such a long nap and sleeping so hard in the early evening, that made me not sleepy when it was time to go to bed.  I did manage to get my Sunday School lesson for my ladies' class put together in the wee hours of the morning when I "should" have been sleeping...at least got something accomplished!  After I publish the blog I will go downstairs and get a load of wash out of the dryer and get those put away...another accomplishment!  I worked a little more on getting ready to sew...but never turned on the machine...maybe tomorrow? Woody has basketball on downstairs...more March Madness, I would presume.  It's just another quiet Saturday evening in our household!

No comments:

Post a Comment