Sunday, September 27, 2009

Beautiful Sunday!

Blue sky, puffy clouds, lower temperatures, low humidity, slight breeze...and above all...NO RAIN!

Woody and I both went to Sunday School. He taught his 6th and 7th grade boys class. We came home and decided to head out on a walk soon after we got home. We walked the Tullahoma Greenway again. The water was definitely up in the creek and there were lots of puddles and even picnic tables stranded out in water. We didn't get to complete our walk to one end of the greenway due to water across the walkway and it was boggy and muddy on either side of the walkway. We had a very enjoyable walk and I got quite a few pictures once again. On the way home Woody drove me by Highland Baptist Church to let me get a picture of the steeple with the pretty clouds behind it to add to my steeple picture "collection." And, that is what I chose for tonight's blog picture.

There are birds sitting on the cross.


Woody had a meeting this afternoon at church, then he spent the rest of the afternoon and evening resting and relaxing...watching a DVD and reading.






No comments:

Post a Comment