Sunday, March 20, 2011

Branches Holding Up Supermoon Over TN

Ok I can't make this align to the left...oh, well, I'll try to do it this way! As you can see, I did manage to get a few pictures of the much touted "Supermoon." I stood out on a corner in our neighborhood for quite a while last night. I ended up coming in when I started to get chilly.
Today Woody and I went to the early church service. It was a very special service for us as Nathan was the preacher. Our minister was away and had asked Nathan to "fill the pulpit" for the early service and also for the 11am service. He told a bit about their recent trip to Southeast Asia and then preached a short sermon and made us proud! We both went to Sunday School...Woody taught his class and then we came home and had a healthy green salad loaded with lots of good things that Woody made for us. We then headed off in the car and went to walk the Tullahoma Greenway...a first for us this year. I kept thinking that we would soon be in shade...but hadn't thought about the fact that there are no leaves on the trees yet...so our walk was pretty sunny. Woody did wear a hat to keep the sun off of him. I took a lot of pictures....perhaps fodder for another blog! I am a day off in the pictures I post due to the supermoon pictures! The neighbor children and their parents have been in and out this afternoon...and I was over there taking a few measurements getting ready for my next sewing project...a Spring dress for Joy. Woody went to the evening church service.
Speaking of sewing clothing for Spring...Happy first day of Spring! Spring has finally sprung!
(And, now I note that tonight's collage isn't clickable to make it bigger...oh, well,...glad that it is a Supermoon that you are viewing...should be big enough to see without enlarging! (I think that these problems have arisen because I tried to not blog through Picasa...just post the collage from there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment