Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rainy Tuesday

Woody and I both got up early this morning. I have had a busy day as has Woody. I started out the morning sewing for Esther...still working on a little outfit for her. In the end what was supposed to be a dress is a top...but that will work. I made her a pair of leggings to go with the top and now I'm making a t-shirt to go under the top which is a jumper style. Woody has done a lot of reading today. He also took it upon himself to help me with a book order for the church library. He got a fairly large order ready to be taken to the church for the next steps in processing them in to be checked out. Joy came over for school this morning. When Joy was finished with her school, Esther came over to play and then Graham and Abigail joined them. After lunch I went over to their house for a sewing lesson with Abigail. I came home from their house and made a pot of soup. While I was cooking, Esther came over to play while her older three siblings went to gymnastics. She enjoyed being an only child for a while! When she comes over now, she settles right back into the routine of when she stayed with us last month...much more at home over here than she used to be. After we had a bowl of soup for supper, Woody headed out the door with an umbrella. He was walking to church for his time in the prayer room. I'm trying to decide if I have enough energy to attack the little t-shirt for Esther...I'm pretty tired this evening...the dampness of the day has sort of gotten to me along with the early hour that I got up this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment