Friday, October 21, 2011

Going in Two Directions!

It was a bit chilly this morning...but we did not have a freeze as predicted (one is predicted for tonight). Woody walked a bit later due to the cold temp early. He walked his 4-mile route. I got ready to head out late morning...several friends and I went gallivanting. I bought another Christmas present. We went out to lunch. We came back late afternoon. When I got home, Woody had left. He had an appointment with our primary care physician. He was having his blood pressure checked at the NIH doctor's suggestion. When I got home, I found our yard all clear of leaves...what a huge pile of leaves at the curb...partially thanks to the hail storm. Thanks to Nathan and Kathy and our grandchildren!!! Also Graham and Kathy continued to work on the K'nex. Graham came over after supper and finished boxing and bagging all of them up. Guess we're ready for our Christmas tree! We saw lots of beautifully decorated Christmas trees at one of the stores we went to today...must be getting close to 'tis the season!

Tonight's picture I took out the car window on our way home from Maryland. I always think that this outcropping of rocks is interesting and finally caught a picture of the rocks with this old barn in the fog.



No comments:

Post a Comment