Friday, May 18, 2012

Lazy Friday

At least it was a lazy day for me. I have done about as little as possible. I had wanted to get back to sewing today, but just couldn't find the energy to do it. Woody has expended much more energy than I. He has taken two walks...one early...eight miles and then later in the day to the pharmacy to pick up his prescriptions. He also did our weekly grocery shopping...I did put them away...one thing that I can claim to doing today. I have read a little and worked at some sudoku puzzles...just learned how to do them since getting the iPad. I had some simple ones...but tried the harder ones today...took a while! I also have played quite a few games of solitaire...don't ask me why...but something to do when I don't feel like doing much of anything! I have at last finished A Tale of Two Cities that I have read on my iPad. I still like reading real books better...turning real pages. Woody also has done some yard work today. I didn't even walk our gardens today...must get back to that daily habit tomorrow...have to keep up with the deadheading and weeding. I am listening to Anne of Green Gables these days...as a matter of fact listening as I type tonight's blog...multitasking since I have done so little today! I have gotten my sewing machine cabinet cleared off today...in anticipation of sewing! We did have a few rumbles of thunder about the time that I was going to get started sewing...so cleaned things up instead. That's my excuse for not sewing today...and, I'm sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment