Thursday, May 10, 2012

A two walk day

Woody took a walk this morning and another this evening. He also did some yard work...mowing and watering. I did some deadheading and Graham helped me some when he took a break from his math. Graham also decided that he wanted to grow some herbs in his garden so we did a little transplanting. Elijah had some school time as did Abigail and Joy. Esther decided to take the day off from reading. This afternoon I spent some time at the church library processing some books. I've been working on washing towels, sheets, etc...guest beds and guest bath are ready for our next guests! All the cloth napkins that we used over the last two weeks are washed and now in the drier. So I guess "things" are getting back to "normal" around here. It has been another beautiful spring day here in Middle TN.

No comments:

Post a Comment