Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thursday

Pretty much a "same ol', same ol'-kind-of-day" around here today...nothing very exciting to report! Woody has spent quite a bit of time outside once again...weeding and mulching. He also got the front porch all cleaned off this morning. I have managed to get the top for Abigail cut out and have been trying to motivate myself to start sewing on it...but so far that motivational talk hasn't worked. I did sit on the front porch for a while today...did more bird watching than picture taking...though I did take a few. I walked around outside earlier today and looked at our gardens and took this picture of a pretty rose...and got mosquito bit. Woody took his four-mile walk after supper today. He has just returned and I guess is planning to settle in for a quiet evening in front of the TV...either watching TV and/or reading. I "might" get the serger ready to sew Abigail's top...but then again I "might" just settle into my comfy chair and read...

No comments:

Post a Comment