Saturday, April 30, 2016

Last Day of April

Where has the month of April gone? It seems to have blown away like the many seeds of a dandelion! Took a deep breath and it is gone! Woody did our usual Saturday shopping at WalMart. After that he headed off to the library. I pretty much stayed in today. I finished a book and then decided to update my book list with the books that I read last year and so far this year. I went through the list and tried to get the books in a better order. I have my book list in spreadsheet form...but within the individual authors it sometimes doesn't get in the best order...so I worked on that before I printed out the list. After I hit print, I realized that I forgot to tell the printer to print on both sides of the paper...oh, well...next time. I will go through this list and if there very many errors then I will reprint it, but if not I will just wait till I update the list at another time to print on both sides. Double the pages just takes up a lot more room in my "books read" notebook. Last I checked Woody was snoozing on the couch...hope that he can sleep tonight! But it is good for him to get some good rest no matter the time as lately with his leg hurting he has missed some much needed sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment