Friday, July 28, 2017

Eating & Spying = Sleepover for Boys!




We seem to be doing everything by the clock...time for supper, time for bedtime snack!  I attempted to snap a picture of them eating their watermelon that we had for dessert, but Elijah ducked under the table to get out of the picture...I fooled him! They are just finishing their bedtime snack and will head to the bathtub shortly after I finish blogging.  In between the meals, the boys...especially Elijah and Isaac have been spying on the "girl party" next door.  They have been spying both from inside and outside our house.  The third picture is of them looking out my bedroom window...watching the girls trying to break open the pinata on their back porch.  Looks like the girls are having fun!

Woody didn't get in his usual morning walk, as it was raining early this morning.  I guess he ended up getting his exercise at the grocery stores.  He went to Aldis and Krogers for our weekly grocery shopping.  The kids were in and out bringing their "spend the night" stuff over and then going back home and then coming back again...especially Isaac.  He finally just came over around 2pm and just stayed...he wanted to get a little more time for his sleep over!  I think that they are having a good time.  The three of them pretty much entertain themselves...keep coming up with different things to do.  Making up their own games, etc.  Well, I think that I have stalled as long as I can about getting the bath ready...Isaac is chomping at the bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment