Saturday, May 21, 2022

A Little of This & A Little of That

And, to a "little of this" and a "little of that," I can also add a lot of nothing! That has been what I have done today! I have accomplished a few things...but not many! I think that the coming of hot weather and late night ballgames have zapped my energy. Today was a stay-at-home day...so I could have/should have accomplished whatever I wanted to! I guess I will just chalk it up to lazy pre sumlmer days. I guess we have a storm approaching. It will be so good to get some good rain. Rain will make my plants, new and old, very happy! Woody's dialysis is already underway since we need to be up and out the door fairly early in the morning for Sunday School. Woody is teaching in the morning so we don't need to be late. The last few Sundays we have been cutting it pretty close for getting there on time. The book I had been reading got whisked away into cyberspace in the wee hours of the morning. I had thought that I would go get a hard copy of the book from the public library, but Woody put the car in the garage last night in preparation for rain so if it is raining in the morning, we can get into the car in the garage. I can get the car out of the garage, but not put it back in so I resisted going to the library! I got another ebook so I am not bookless! Plus I want to work on a cross stitch project. I worked on it some when I sat down this afternoon...but picked it up the wrong way and put what I stitched in the wrong place...so those stitches all came out. Hopefully this evening I can get those put back in the right place this time! But first I will go down and finish up in the kitchen. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment