Friday, May 20, 2022

Another Late Game

We got home from Elijah's ballgame a little after nine. I left Woody's dialysis cycler machine all set up so we could get the dialysis going soon after getting home. His nightly treatment was undersay by 9:40 and I got the dishwasher going before coming upstairs to my iPad so I can blog. It was another quite warm day...high was 86°, but it was windy so it didn't seem quite as warm as it was...at least in the shade. My main venture out during the day was sitting on the front porch for a little while before lunch. It was very pleasant sitting there reading and watching for birds. I need to fill the bird feeders again, but didn't do it today...maybe tomorrow? Elijah's team won again tonight. Elijah pitched a couple of innings. It was very pleasant at the ballpark once the sun went down. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment