Saturday, April 27, 2024

Thoroughly Saturday

It has been a do a little of this and a little of that kind of day with naps interspersed! Woody said that his dialysis treatment went like clockwork today. I know that we were a little early and his nurse came out and wheeled him in before I left to go home. He said that at one point he had three nurses doing things for or to him. He was outside waiting on me...which should tell you that it was a really nice and warm day today...or he wouldn't have asked to be taken outside to wait on me. I have done a little cooking...Woody said that he wanted some salads...like tuna and egg salad so I made both of those today. I was going to make the sweet red pepper sauce that he uses like catsup on his meatloaf sandwich, but that just didn't happen today. He just transferred over to his bed/couch after I took care of his leg. So he is settling in for a long spring night's nap. I am about finished in the kitchen, but decided to come upstairs first and blog and then do the final pick up in the kitchen. I plan to do some more stitching tonight. I did a little during the day today...so progress toward's the finish line continues. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment