I look back on the day and wonder what I have done! When I first woke up I did a little stitching…finishing up an area on a sampler that I worked on last night. I got a list ready to go to Kroger. I needed a couple of things for a recipe and shopped some of this week's sales. I came home and got the groceries put away. Then I finished the reading I needed to do for the Sunday School lesson. After lunch, I got a text from my handyman telling me that he would be later than he had planned, but that he would come. And, he did. He got the front porch rails pressure washed…he really pressure washed the whole porch…so it should look really good when it the rails and the new front door get painted. He plans to come Monday to do the preparation work for painting. Then if all goes as planned, he will do the painting on Tuesday. I have started filling in my Sunday School lesson outline. At the moment I am taking a break as I was getting very sleepy so moved away from it for a while. I’m not sure how much more I will get done tonight…my brain seems to be shutting down!
I guess we are going to get some rain and wind from the hurricane that is brewing in the Gulf. Rain is supposed to start in Tullahoma sometime in the early hours overnight. It's supposed to be a rainy day tomorrow.
To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:
Post a Comment