Saturday, October 10, 2026

Rainy Saturday


Do you see the Orca/Killer Whale in the lower right hand corner?  It isn't the best photo, as I cropped it quite a bit.  It is still fun to look through my Alaska photos!  I have been looking through photos today…older than my Alaska ones…looking back to photos that I have to look at on the laptop.  I have been looking for the perfect picture of Joy when she was little…need to make a birthday card!  Tomorrow we will celebrate her.

I have had a productive day…staying in due to it being rainy.  I spent the morning getting the Sunday School lesson ready for tomorrow.  Then this afternoon I spent time in the kitchen cooking.  I made Cashew Chicken…this is the second time that I have made it and I managed to get it less salty and better for me! It is quite tasty.  

I have the lesson printed out.  Next I will create a birthday card for Joy.  For the kids' birthdays this year I have been making a card with a photo of the birthday child way back when.  They have seemed to enjoy them.  After I do that, I plan to do a little stitching and reading before I sleep.  

I published this and realized that I didn't report on the Hurricane impact on us…mainly just much needed rain.  Last I looked we had gotten over an inch.  We never got the wind that had been predicted.  It is lightly raining as I type this.  

To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment