Friday, June 3, 2016

The Small and the Tall

In Coach Pitch Little League boys of all sizes play (7 & 8 year olds and some 6 year olds) . Elijah (6) is one of the shorter of the players in the league. Tonight, when he got to first base, he was standing next to the first baseman who is one of the taller of the players. So you are seeing the small and the tall of the Coach Pitch League in one photo. It was another great game. Elijah's team won handily. Elijah scored the run that ended the game...all a team can score in one inning is five runs...when Elijah crossed the plate it put our team six runs ahead of the other team so the game ended. It has been a busy day...though I didn't get much done. I started out the day working on the Sunday School lesson for Sunday. Then later in the day when I went next door to stay with Joseph while the rest of the family went to do a juggling ministry I worked on it some more while he napped. The rest of the day I just did a little of this and a little of that. Woody's main event of the day was getting to and from Elijah's ball game...quite an effort. This morning his physical therapist after his knee surgery called to check on him. I think that we are in to stay for the evening. I'm ready to sit for a while and I know that Woody is.

No comments:

Post a Comment