Thursday, September 12, 2019

Heading to the Ball Park

Elijah has another late ballgame tonight, so I decided that I would post early prior to the game.

It has been a pretty usual Thursday.  I had school with four.  Isaac had his long time and decided that he wanted to do some sewing again...so he made a pillow...his favorite thing to make.  He came back over later in the afternoon and I could tell that he wanted to finish it...so I let him...hate to quell his enthusiasm!

Woody picked up Abigail at Montessori today...well, he tried to...where he parked she couldn't see him so she thought that he had forgotten to come!  So she had two folk to pick her up today...Goosey (Woody) and her mommy!  At least she got picked up!

Later in the afternoon, Woody visited with another couple in his Deacon family.  I did a little cooking for our supper.  The dishwasher is loaded and I will turn it on when we get back from the ball park.

No comments:

Post a Comment