Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Still Feeling Puny

Woody still isnt feeling the greatest. We saw his dialysis nurse this afternoon. She had spoken to Dr. O. He wants Woody to see another doctor to have some tests run. I had already messaged his Vanderbilt infectious disease doctor. His labs that we did on Monday indicate an infection. One possible problem that coukd be causing all this is that his cellulitis on his leg has come back in ine place on the same leg he had so much problems with some years back. That is the reason that i had already ent a message and photo to his Vandy doctor. The nessage indicates that someone on her staff has seen it. i sent her more information after talking to the nurse. Anyway, we continue in a holding pattern. He still isn't eating much nor is he sleeping well. But at keast we are on a track to find out some answers and get him to feeling better. I did get a little more done on my Christmas sewing on our day off. Joy, our 17-year-old granddaughter, came over this morning to do some Christmas sewing, too. I guess I'd better go check on the patient and then get back to my patient! oops...looks like I forgot to post this couple of hours ago! Slipping! Be safe! Be well! Be cautiousM

No comments:

Post a Comment