Friday, June 30, 2023

So Far So Good

Tonight's photo is a frog planter across the street. Just a smile for your day. This family has four little boys...I'm sure a special present for their mama! We have had a pretty good day. Woody did have trouble moving from couch to his recliner. Nathan was over to do a few sonny-do things for me and he helped Woody transfer. He is on call if we need him in the morning to get him off to dialysis. He is still a little confused. He asked me for an omelet when I asked him what he wanted for supper. I asked him if he wanted another omelet today and he didn't remember having one this morning. I think he still is off because of his little hospital stay. Other than that lapse and the fact he is weak, he seems pretty good. I have worked on getting him follow-up appointments after his hospitalization. I called home health. They are to get back with me. I returned a call to his personal care physician. They called when they learned he was in the hospital and asked me to return the call. I did that and after she checked on what was happening with Woody, she made an appointment to see Dr. Harlow on Monday. I also tried to call the wound care center, but didn't get through and wasn't in the mood to wait for a call back. So will try again on Monday. Dr. Robison, the hospitalist, called to report on some tests. At this time he said to go on with how we were treating him, but he gave instructions if he starts having problems what to do...Vanderbilt in Nashville. I appreciated his call. And, he did inquire how Woody was doing and I did mention his not remembering breakfast...still don't think that is a major problem. Just keeping an eye on things! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment