Friday, April 17, 2026

Slowly But Surely…

​

I'm heading toward feeling better, but I'm not there yet.  On the positive side…really no pain in my mouth and no headache…so those are good things. Today I made a very quick trip to the grocery store…pretty much in and out, but it wore me out.  That short trip made a morning and then an afternoon nap a necessity!  When I wasn't napping, I did get in some stitching.  I’ve talked to Cheryl and Melany.  Other than that it has been a quiet day…just recouping…trying to get some energy back! Both Melany and Cheryl pointed out that besides my body/mouth needing to heal, I am also dealing with taking an antibiotic and that can make you feel not the greatest either…so I will just try to be a patient patient! 

To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment