
I thought that this Alaska cruise photo was appropriate to share again today. This was taken one of the days that Melany and I headed off to the observation deck and found a place to look out the window at the ocean while we sat and stitched. And, today, Melany joined me here at the house to stitch and visit…with no ocean view! We had a very nice visit and got some stitching done to boot. I stitched both on a Christmas ornament and a sampler. Melany worked on one of her new needlework projects that we made plans for when she was here last week. This was one of Melany's last hurrahs before she heads back to school next week. She got here midmorning and we stitched until lunch time. We took a break from stitching while we ate lunch and then we went back to stitching. Time flew by…guess we were having fun…right..due to time flying when one has fun!?! She is back home safely and it is now even closer to her return to school. I’m planning to do more stitching this evening. Pretty much a day devoted totally to stitching! My kind of day! Oh, and the frog didn't visit for too long…I think we both had to take a few stitches out…but not too many!
To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!
No comments:
Post a Comment