
Today I managed to run errands. First I voted, then I made a stop at the Credit Union, and then on to buy gas. That was my run around for the day. I have stitched…did get all the Xs finished on the cross stitched Christmas ornament…finally…but so far haven't started the back stitching. But at least I’m definitely closer to another ornament being finished. I’ve talked to Cheryl, Connie, and Melany. Melany is getting so close to school starting…again. She plans to go to her school in the morning and start getting her room ready…her thoughts as she goes about this yearly routine, will be that after this year, she will only have only two more years of starting school. She is to the point of counting years till she retires. How is it possible that a child of mine is getting close to retirement?!?
To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!
No comments:
Post a Comment