Friday, April 29, 2011

Watchin' for BIG Trucks!

This morning I got up when Woody did so I could get a glimpse or two of the royal wedding...I wanted to see the British fashion statements...especially the hats!

Woody went to the Credit Union and the grocery store. Graham and Elijah came over to play for a while after Graham got his school work finished. Graham was pretty excited about their camping trip. Woody mowed and planted the last of the seeds in the garden. He also did some weeding. I continued on my cleaning spree...accomplished a little more. A while after lunch, Nathan brought Elijah over for his nap. I had a mid afternoon appointment for my 6-month check-in with my neurologist. Not long after I got back, Elijah woke up from his nap. After he was fully awake Goosey suggested that they go out and look for BIG trucks. So they sat in the lawn chairs in the back yard and watched the traffic go by on the street behind our house. We ate supper and he and Goosey went back outside for a while. Elijah came back in telling me that he needed his diaper changed which I did and then came up here to blog. Elijah is starting to wind down...ready for his blankie and pacie. We will go over to their house to put him to bed and then one of us will stay over there till Kathy and the girls come back in the wee hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment