Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Midweek

It has been a very pleasant day, weatherwise. I went outside first thing to carry out the recycle items and was surprised by how pleasant it was...good porch sitting weather. I hope that it is good porch sitting weather when my sister gets here. One of her favorite things to do while here is sit on the front porch. Nathan stopped by this morning...changed the light bulb in my bathroom. He finished up a project that Woody had started a few months back and then never felt well enough to get back to it. Nathan got Woody's desk cleared of that. I did a little more emptying of drawers. Worked some more on thank you notes. After lunch I headed off to get my hair cut. I hadn't planned to run an errand after my haircut, but decided that I would stop at WalMart after and pick up a couple of things and check out storage shelving that might fit at the end of the sewing room closet. It is a strange closet as it is fairly wide, but it only has folding doors at one end of the closet due to the sloped ceiling in that room. So...there is a good expanse that doesn't have the best access and the rod doesn't go the whole width of the closet...so there is dead space. I'm thinking that I can put some narrow shelving at the end...maybe rolling storage? Just checking out options I might be able to get here in town and will check online, too. Last night I did cut out the last three cross stitch pieces and the backing so I think that I will sew them this evening before I settle in to comfortably in my recliner and then I can stuff them after I do settle into my chair! Here is a photo of a summer display that I made with four of the little pillows that I made:
To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment