
This looked like the cool photo for today! I felt like we needed another snowy photo to counteract the heat of today! This was taken by either Melany or Wade with me in the shadows attempting to capture the snowy landscape from the train.
I had my Zoom Cottey College Alum Bookclub today. We had a pretty good group plus the author of the book and his wife. We had a lively discussion and enjoyed spending the time together sharing and picking each other’s brains! I always look forward to this Saturday in the month.
I haven't stitched much today…instead tried to do a little organizing of my stitching projects. They had gotten a bit spread out here in the family room. I still have more to do, but the chaos has been settled just a little.
I’m not sure how much stitching I will get done this evening as I am pretty sleepy…may end up dozing with needle in hand. While choosing tonight's photo, I kept seemingly doze and my finger would land on the photos I was choosing from and multiples would be chosen…then I would have to shut down the photos and start trying to chose…again. That happened several times before I finally got to the one I had decided I wanted to use tonight. Obviously I didn't take tonight’s photo since I’m in it…guess it is Melany's! I haven't heard from the Alaska travelers today. They had a busy day planned. They were docked at Icy Strait Point/ Hoonah. They were planning to learn how to cook salmon this morning and then this afternoon were going whale watching. I hope the excursions were good ones for them!
To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!
No comments:
Post a Comment