Friday, August 28, 2026

Busy Friday

I woke up pretty early and stitched for a while before I got up and going.  After breakfast, I headed to Kroger.  Putting the groceries away took a bit longer as i had some preparation of several items before I put them away…I bought fresh produce for the first time in a while…banking on the health issues to have settled down.  I guess time will tell on whether that was okay for me to do! 

After lunch, I got busy on the Sunday School lesson, again.  I have all the information gathered and out into an order of sorts.  I still have to go back through it to check for typos that will trip me up when I am looking at my notes…sometimes I have no idea what the keyboard decided what I needed to say!  I will go back over it in the morning before I print it out…aka "put it to bed" = when I am through adding more or taking away!  But I am always glad to get to where I am now, as if I have to, I have enough info down to be able to teach the lesson. 

My back told me a while ago that it was time to get up from the table where I had been working on the lesson…that chair is not the most comfortable and my back was objecting to so long away from one of the recliners!  I plan to do more stitching this evening and watch some TV.

To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment