Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Midweek

Glacier Bay National Park—Black and White Study

I feel like it has been a busy day…but when I look back on it, I’m not sure just exactly what I have done…I guess a little bit of everything!  I had a little bit of a slow start to the day because I didn't have the best night's sleep…ended up sleeping in a little later than usual.  I worked more on Sunday's lesson.  I have read most of the material and have started sorting it out as to what to share and what I can skip!  I listened to some chapters in Genesis for tonight's Bible study.  I did manage to take a power nap a little before it was time to go to Bible study this evening. I went to Bible study and just got home.  Had a nice visit with a friend after Bible study.  It has been a nice fairly relaxing day over all.  I’ve read several chapters in a new book.  So far haven't stitched any today, but plan to before I sleep tonight.  I have some plans for tomorrow…so I made some preparations…got out ingredients for a cake and sorted my laundry…now to see if my preparations help to get the tasks done tomorrow!  

To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! 


No comments:

Post a Comment