Monday, August 3, 2026

Happy Birthday, Esther!

Yesterday Esther celebrated her 19th birthday with family, but today is her actual birthday. I don't have any photos from yesterday, as I wasn't feeling well and didn't end up going to her party.  The photo above shows her celebrating her 2nd birthday.  She developed her love of animals at an early age that has stayed with her over the years.  


Above is one Esther's photos on her wedding day this past December. The photographer went to Nathan's and Kathy's farm to take photos of Esther and Patrick there.  She had planned to ride on the horse in her wedding dress…but the long white dress rather spooked her horse! Still loves her animals!  She told me today that she is getting a new horse.  She is just finishing up her summer classes getting her closer to a Vet Tech degree…loving school like she never loved it before…that's what happens when you find something you love to study towards a career!  Happy 19th Esther! 

I just got home from prayer meeting.  Today has been a pretty normal day for a Monday.  I did a little around the house and did some cooking that I never got around to doing over the weekend. I stitched a little, but have mainly read today…nearing the end of a book that has me still guessing as to the outcome.  Back to my book!

To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment