Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Wednesday

Mt. Rainer as we were leaving Seattle heading for Alaska.  One of those ideal days when it wasn’t shrouded in clouds!

Today was a planned stay-at-home day.  I needed to be here as it was my quarterly visit from the pest control company.  I didn't know when he would be here.  He did text me about a half hour before he got here.  He came around 12:30pm.  So that job done for another four months. I managed to get a few household chores done as well as some more reading done.  I finished another book and got back to another one I had started already.  Having these books already started get me underway easily…but today's I did go back and start again…I had only red one chapter and when I started reading he second chapter I couldn't get back into it.  Well, the reason was that the second chapter was dealing with a totally different group of characters.  I did remember reading the first chapter when I went back.  The first three chapters dealt with three different families…establishing the story line…which I know will all blend together by the time I get very much farther in it.  I am already starting to see the interweaving of the different sets of characters.

I think that I am read out today and will stitch this evening.  I need to get back to Christmas ornaments.  Christmas will be here before we know it!

To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment