Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Wednesday Wanderings

I don't think that I have posted the above photo before.  I took it at the Butterfly Garden in Victoria, Canada…rows of butterfly chrysalises. 

Today I didn't wander too far until it was time to go to Bible study this evening.  I’m later than usual getting back as a couple of friends and I visited while their husbands were at choir practice.

Nathan stopped by today to return the items they had borrowed from me to take on their trip.  Sounds like they had a really nice trip.  I talked to Kathy for a few minutes after Bible study tonight and sounds like she enjoyed it, too.  

My day has sort of been devoted to Bible study…this morning I studied for the Sunday School lesson for this week and then this evening had Bible study at church.  I got a pretty good start on the Sunday school lesson and then this evening enjoyed being just a student in the Bible study! 

I took time this afternoon to do some reading on my book for the Cottey Bookclub and also stitched more on a Christmas ornament,  I’m hoping to get the ornament finished this evening…then on to another!  

To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment