
Running late tonight, as I just got home a few minutes ago from prayer meeting. We had a larger group tonight and then several of us stayed around and visited afterwards. The day has gone fairly well. I did have a bad headache for a couple of hours. But it is gone. And, in the end I was glad that it kept me from running errands when I planned to, as the two errands that I ran later in the afternoon than planned, it was quick in and out. The person at the Credit Union said that it had been really busy and had finally slowed down. It was nice to not have to stand in a line..,just walked up and she was ready to help me. It was pretty much the same at the pharmacy…she just finished with a customer when I got to the counter. So my errands were accomplished very quickly. I have begun studying for this coming Sunday's Sunday School lesson, as I am teaching again. Prayer meeting this evening and that about sums up my day.
To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious.
No comments:
Post a Comment