Saturday, August 22, 2026

Saturday Visitors


Melany and Wade paid me a visit today.  We got to talking about some of the things that we did while in Alaska and I mentioned how much I enjoyed this museum.  It was just filled with all kinds of things Alaska.  All of which had been collected by the gentleman the museum is named after.  This museum wqs in Sitka.  I found it quite fascinating and enjoyed looking in all the museum cases and in their drawers.  So many things!  I was intrigued with the sewing implements some of which are pictured in the middle photo above.

Wade took us out to eat at a restaurant that I didn’t even know existed here in town…a Thai restaurant.  I enjoyed my choice from the menu.  I chose not experience the heat of Thai food…I chose 0 heat…Melany went with 1 and Wade went with 2.  They both said that theirs weren't very hot.  That was a first for me trying Thai. I got Chicken Cashew and it was very tasty. I have enough for lunch tomorrow.  

I made it through the day without a nap…but sat down a little while ago and off I dozed.  Maybe that will help me keep my eyes open for a little while to stitch.  I have a new Christmas ornament underway. Or I might read…two new books came in on my Libby App that I had been waiting for so I have started both of those.  Plenty to do…if I can keep my eyes open! 

My Sunday School lesson is all printed out so I guess I am ready for tomorrow.

To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!



No comments:

Post a Comment