

How many times have I looked at my Alaska photos?!? And, I just looked closely at the top photo for tonight and remembered that Melany said that the water in this picture was the ocean…where the cruise ships are docked. And, I got to looking closer at it and realized that I could see two cruise ships in this picture. So I cropped the photo down so it was easier to see…though the picture lost some of its sharpness! I don't believe that it is our ship…not colorful enough. This was taken from the window of the train that we took in Skagway, Alaska. The train that took us into Yukon gold territory and into Canada. But do you see in the top photo why I didn't see the two cruise ships that are tucked into the middle of the photo?!?
Today I have done little things around the house. I did get my lesson "put to bed"…it's all printed out for me to refer to while I teach my class's lesson. I was privileged to get to go to a birthday celebration of one of my longtime friends at First Baptist, Tullahoma. It was held at our church's ministry center. It's always good to get to visit with friends at these gatherings. When I got home, I plopped in my recliner and put my feet up and started stitching…on the latest Christmas ornament and got a phone call so stitched and talked with Connie for a while. Now I think a light supper sounds good.
To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!
No comments:
Post a Comment