
Tonight's photo is a Monkey Puzzle tree at the Butchart Gsrdens, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
Today was busy from beginning to end. Melany came this morning. She brought a Christmas stocking that she had cross stitched for me to sew into a stocking. We got that planned out and set aside for me to do between now and when she decorates for Christmas. Then we did some preparation for her to do some stitching. I serged around the fabric that she is going to use so it won’t fray when she is stitching it. Then she worked on choosing floss colors for her planned projects. She left all ready to get going on a new project. She has plenty to keep her busy in the stitching department for a while. We also cleaned and filled my hummingbird feeders. I can do all but the one that has the camera in it. Cheryl and I had problem with it when we attempted to fill it back when she was here…and it was no different today. But I think I now know that you can barely put any nectar in it so it won't come out the little flower holes…we think it is a design flaw and that there is too much water pressure if it is filled with as much as it seems it was planned to hold. But my hummingbirds can be happy once again…three feeders. My bird cam showed me that a ruby-throated hummingbird has been coming to my feeders. Melany and I had a good time visiting during all our activities.
Not long after Melany left, it was time to head to church for prayer meeting. So like I said…busy from start to finish. And, I am now ready for my chair and hopefully some stitching of my own.
To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!
No comments:
Post a Comment