Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Stifling!

You can just avout cut the atmosphere with a knife! I just took the garbage out to the road for tomorrow's pick up...and...Oh,my! I dread going out to water. I'm planning to do that as close to dark as possible...but still be able to see my way around the yard! We made it through another day of training...just one more day of training in the center. I have been going through supplies and organizing them better...putting away duplicate boxes of items, etc. I plan to make some "packets" of the supplies that we use during the day so they will be ready for Thursday and Friday. I came home with a list of what goes in them and will try to make up two to see if I get everything in them before making up an entire weeks worth! Tomorrow after treatment is through, their tech guy will bring over our dialysis machine and he will get it up and running...hooked both to the internet and our water system...and, I don't know what else he will do. We also aere scheduled for pick up of our unopened peritoneal dialysis supplies...lots of boxes. That pick up is scheduled between 8pm and noon. They call at least 15 minutes before the truck arrives. I asked our nurse if I could go home when he calls and then go back to center when he leaves. She said I could. So I will probably be playing hooky for a little while from training! Best part of my day...I got my hair cut this afternoon! Yay! On the way home from my haircut I stopped and got gas. It has been a busy day. Woody is already settled in for the night on the couch/his bed. I will go down and work some more on the hemodialysis supplies. I have to put a sign on 4 boxes that the pick-up guy isn't supposed to take. I'm not quite ready to put them in the family room as I want to put them on the fireplace hearth...and...we have an uninvited guest in the flue of the chumney. (more rolling eyes inserted here!) Nathan will come to our rescue a little later in the week or whenever the time is appropriate. I am not appreciative of the timing of this drop-in visitor! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment